Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Friday, August 7, 2020

Lemme Accept It

Life is hard so we can enjoy the pleasure.

Life is hard so we can appreciate everything we have.

Life is hard so we can learn and understand life.


Now, I know how hard life is. I can feel it. I can see it. There's nothing I can do and I think I had done a lot. I try to get out, I try to solve the problems but it will come to me again. I hate a lot of things but life is too short to focus on that. Life also have good things. Good things to be appreciated. Good things to be seen. Its okay if I cannot feel the good things. It is more than enough for me to see it. Some people need it more than I do. Maybe I already felt it once and I did not appreciate it so it my turn now to only see it.


Bad things keep coming for me. Day by day. I'm tired of crying or even being sad. I just want to accept everything because this is my life. These things are things that I should confront. I don't want anyone to help me. Just stay by my side and cheer me up. I cannot get out anymore so please stay beside me. 


I'm not begging tho because whether someone stay or not, I'm still me. At the same place.

No comments:

Post a Comment